To keep the body healthy and nourished, some amount of dry fruits should be consumed daily. Dry fruits are rich in nutrients. Along with this, they are also rich in keeping the body away from many types of disorders. Not only this, the symptoms of various types of diseases can be reduced to some extent by their consumption.
There are many benefits of eating dry fruits. Especially soaked dry fruits in the morning are very beneficial for your body. As much as dry fruits are delicious to eat, they are equally beneficial for our body. If you eat soaked dry fruits on an empty stomach in the morning, then you can get rid of many types of diseases. Plus you stay energized throughout the day. Dry fruits also work as the best immunity booster and also strengthens your body to fight diseases.
What are Dry Fruits
Dried fruits and their seeds are called dry fruits. These fruits and seeds do not contain water content. Some fruits are dried through sunlight, while some are dried artificially. At the same time, dry fruits with seeds are naturally dry. They are considered a good source of nutrients. This is the reason why it is advisable to consume some amount of dry fruits in a day.
Best Dry Fruits
Although many things are included in dry fruits, but some dry fruits are advised by most doctors, so following dry fruits are considered to be much better than other dry fruits.
- Raisin- Grape (kismis)
- Cashew nut
- Chickpea- Legume
- Fox Nuts
Almond is considered to be the best dry fruit among all dry fruits. Along with being tasty, it is also more beneficial because elements like Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Sodium are found in abundance in it.
Benefits of Eating Almonds
It is told by American scientists that high amount of vitamin E is found in almonds which helps in your red capillaries.
Almonds are also said to be very beneficial for the brain. People with weak mind are advised to eat almonds by doctors. Consuming almonds gives more energy to your brain and it helps in keeping your mind active.
It is told by the doctors that people who have minor heart disease should consume almonds because the element hidden in it is very beneficial for your heart and helps a lot in circulation of blood to your heart. Consuming almonds ends diseases like heart palpitations.
How to Eat Almonds
Many people know how to eat almonds, but they do not yet know how to consume them well, although you can consume them in any way, but if they are consumed well then it is good for your health.
- Soak as many almonds as you can eat on empty stomach in the morning, fill them with water in an earthen pot in the evening and take them off in the morning on an empty stomach.
- In another way, take off the peels of soaked almonds and grind them well and mix them in milk and drink the milk
- Keep in mind that do not eat food immediately after consuming almonds. By eating food immediately, the energy of almonds does not get proper time to develop in the whole body.
Raisin-Grapes (kismis) are not only delicious to eat but it is many more times beneficial than that. It is a rich source of energy in which you get many elements like Vitamins, Minerals, Potassium, Magnesium and Copper which keep your body healthy and also protect it from many diseases.
Benefits of eating kismis
Everyone knows to eat kismis but is still unaware of its benefits. It is told by the doctor that a person who consumes kismis continuously remains free from many types of diseases. Such as being a victim of leanness, dizziness, blood pressure, low vision etc., many such diseases are avoided.
- Many people complain about their thinness. Being lean has a great effect on the beauty of a person. If a lean person consumes kismis continuously, then he can get rid of his leanness soon because it helps you to increase blood and many types of medicinal properties hidden in it are beneficial for your lean body.
- Consuming kismis keeps your skin glowing and for a long time. In old age, the skin of many people starts shrinking, which has a greater effect on their beauty, if the person continues to consume kismis, then it will keep your skin glowing even in the long life and will protect it from shrinking.
- Antioxidant properties are found in kismis, which maintain the balance of your digestive system.
- Many such properties are found in kismis that help you fight cancer cells.
How to Consume Kismis
Kismis are consumed in many ways. There are different ways of consuming it which are given below.
- You can also consume currants dry.
- If kismis is consumed by soaking it in milk and boiling it, then it will be much more beneficial than consuming it dry.
- Kismis is soaked in water in the evening and consume in empty stomach in the morning.
Who does not know about dry fruits like cashew. Cashews are used everywhere, from festivals to relatives, whether it is for making sweet food or for breakfast, cashew is used.
Along with being delicious, cashew is also more beneficial. Many elements such as Vitamins, Zinc, Minerals, Fiber, Proteins are found in abundance in it, which fulfills many deficiencies of your body and along with providing your body with plenty of energy, it also keeps you healthy.
Benefits of Eating Cashew Nuts
- Due to the hidden antioxidants in cashew, it is considered to be very beneficial for the health of the stomach as its continuous consumption does not cause diseases like gas and constipation in your stomach.
- Do you know that consuming cashews is also beneficial for your eyes. Because vitamin E and other elements are found in abundance in it, which are very beneficial for your eyes and maintain your eyesight for a long time. It is also told by many doctors that by consuming cashew, the eyes are saved from many types of diseases.
- Cashew is a dry fruit full of elements in which many beneficial nutrients like potassium are found. Which prevents your hair from falling and helps in getting stronger.
Chickpea Legume is a dry fruit that provides you with a lot of nutrients. Every person who eats or does not eat dry fruits knows about it because it is such a dry fruit that you get at cheap prices. It is not only cheap but also more beneficial because potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, iron are found in high amounts in it.
Benefits of Eating Chickpeas
- The digestive system of many people gets spoiled and many diseases related to stomach arise. Dietary fiber is found in high quantity in chickpeas. Which helps you to fight against minor diseases related to stomach.
- Many people complain of thinness and low weight. Chickpeas are such a dry fruit in which magnesium, iron and vitamin B are found in high quantity which helps you to gain weight. If you want to increase your weight, then soak a handful of chickpeas in an earthen pot every evening and consume them on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Vitamin B is found in 25% quantity inside Chickpeas, which is considered to be very beneficial for your eyes.
Pistachios are very beneficial for our health. Elements like magnesium, phosphorus, copper, fiber and vitamin B are found in abundance in it. Consumption of pistachios lowers cholesterol and reduces the chances of heart-related diseases.
Consumption of Fox Nuts reduces stress and gets good sleep, those people who have trouble sleeping, they should take Fox Nuts with milk at night.
Walnuts like the size of the brain are very beneficial for our brain. Its regular consumption has numerous benefits for the body.
Chilgoza ie pine nuts are a good source of iron. Chilgoza is an essential nutrient for pregnant women as iron helps the mother’s body to produce hemoglobin and prevent anemia.