The practice of mixing ghee in hot milk is very old. Hearing about “desi ghee in hot milk benefits”, even those who did not like it till now, will start consuming it. Ghee protects us from many serious diseases. According to Ayurveda, if ghee is drunk in milk, it can discharge many diseases.
In order to stay fit and healthy, people give up eating many things that are most important for their health in real life. The first number in this list comes from Ghee. Yes, the general public’s perception about ghee is that it increases weight. While according to Ayurveda, calories in ghee are quite low.
Cow ghee does not contain cholesterol, so there is no problem of increasing obesity. Apart from this, cow’s ghee is also very beneficial for health. You can drink it with milk on an empty stomach in the morning or at night before sleeping. But drink it one time. Homemade ghee is much better than adulterated ghee in the market.
Learn here the tremendous benefits of drinking ghee in milk.
Amazing Benefits of Desi Ghee in Hot Milk
Beneficial in Digestion
There are benefits of eating ghee in winter, but if you drink ghee mixed with milk, it can be beneficial in strengthening your digestive system. Digestive enzymes work faster by consuming ghee milk, which helps in better digestion. Drinking this milk can benefit in making good bacteria in the stomach. Even if you have a complaint of acidity or constipation, you can consume ghee in milk.
Maintain Strong Bones
By adding ghee in milk, bones can be strengthened. As we age, our body aches and bones start to weaken. In this case, this milk can be beneficial for you.
Remove Physical and Mental Weakness
If your body feel weakness after doing every small task, then this fatigue can be treated with ghee mixed with milk. This does not only relieve fatigue, but also increases the stamina of the body, so it should be consumed by adding cow’s ghee in milk daily. Ayurvedic belief is that drinking one spoon of cow’s ghee and sugar candy in one glass of milk, removes physical, and mental weakness. The old person also becomes youthful with black cow ghee. If pregnant women consume ghee, the fetus becomes strong, and intelligent.
Due to the many anti-oxidant elements in ghee along with milk, lightness is felt in the body, which also relieves mental fatigue. This recipe also protects against cancer, people who consume it every day, they are less likely to get cancer.
Beneficial for Eyes
Mix one fourth teaspoon of black pepper in one spoon of cow’s ghee and eat it on an empty stomach in the morning or at bedtime. After this drink a glass of warm milk. Every kind of problem of the eyes will go away.
In winter, adding ghee to milk once a day can make you healthier. It acts like a panacea even if there is heat in the body due to medicines or if there is a blister in the mouth.
Helpful in Curing Joint Pain
If you are suffering from joint pain and want to get rid of it soon, then you should consume ghee and milk together. Ghee helps reduce inflammation in joints and milk on the other hand strengthens bones. So, the next time you are experiencing joint issues, just mix a spoonful of ghee in a glass of milk and drink it for a few days.
Help to Increase Metabolism
The consumption of cow’s ghee along with milk also increases metabolism. With this, energy is transmitted to the body. This causes the body to detox, by which all the toxins present in the body are released through urination.
Helpful for Glowing Skin
It also has the properties of enhancing the skin refinement. Therefore, the consumption of ghee in milk is beneficial, which maintains the youth even in old age. The regular intake of it also removes the skin wrinkles and disappear the skin spots.
If you constantly feel tired due to overwork, then you should consume this drink. It gives you a lot of stamina and strength to perform rigorous physical activities. You must have often heard that wrestlers consume ghee and milk to become strong like a bull.
Mix one spoon of cow’s ghee in milk and drink it before bedtime. Good and relaxed sleep will occur. If you are suffering from sleeplessness then this is very good for you. You will get a lot of benefits by taking it regularly.
Relief from Constipation
If you have a constipation problem and you are not getting rest despite taking many remedies, then you do not have to worry because now you have pure ghee from the cow which drives away the constipation in a few days. All you have to do is to mix 1 teaspoon of cow’s ghee in hot milk and drink it before sleeping.
Cow ghee is a natural anti-oxidant that removes free radicals and inhibits the oxidation process. Thus, it prevents irreversible changes in our musculoskeletal system, prevents premature aging and prevents Alzheimer’s disease. If you mix ghee in milk and drink it, then you can remain young for a long time.
Desi Ghee in Hot Milk Benefits During Pregnancy
It is considered best to drink hot milk with ghee during pregnancy. Consuming ghee in pregnancy is beneficial for both mother and baby. In pregnancy, older women are advised to eat ghee. Eating ghee is believed to ease delivery. Unlike other dairy products, ghee is easier to digest and also increases metabolism. Eating ghee in pregnancy improves mood and provides essential nutrition to the body of the baby and mother. It also provides energy and strength to the pregnant woman.
Ghee in Milk for Weight Loss
- There has always been a bit of controversy about ghee whether it causes weight loss or gain. According to Ayurveda, consuming ghee in a proper way is very effective in weight loss. But because it is oily food, people have this belief about it that it leads to weight gain.
- Ghee is actually a form of milk. Cow or buffalo milk is considered a complete diet. Curd made from milk, buttermilk, lassi are beneficial for all health. Therefore Ayurveda argues that milk and ghee made from it are also beneficial and it helps in keeping the body healthy while reducing weight.
- According to Ayurveda and experts, consuming desi ghee is beneficial. It reduces excess fat in your body. Actually, ghee contains ingredients that stimulate the digestive system of the body. When your digestive system is better, the excess fat in your body decreases rapidly. Ghee may be a little heavy to digest but it improves the digestive system, so ghee helps in weight loss.
- Desi ghee contains omega-3 fatty acids and linoleic acids which help in reducing body fat and also burn belly fat faster. Ghee contains antioxidants that improve your immune system. Drinking hot milk with 1 teaspoon desi ghee every day also removes diseases related to health.
Which milk is good for ghee?
Desi ghee made from cow’s milk is considered to be the best. Especially desi cow’s ghee is very good for your health. In Ayurveda, the desi cow’s ghee is considered as nectar, which has more than a hundred properties that act like medicine.
Its regular use in hot milk keeps your weight under control, body strength and bones are also strengthened. It is like a boon for skin and hair as well as to increase energy and maintain mental health. In other words, you can say that it protects you from many types of diseases.
Side Effects of Drinking Milk with Ghee
Just as everything has some advantages and disadvantages, similarly ghee also has its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s know about the harm caused by ghee.
- Ghee is beneficial for pregnant women before labor pain, but it can be fatal in the beginning of pregnancy. Therefore, avoid eating ghee in the first few months of pregnancy.
- Overeating ghee can cause indigestion and loose motion.
- If you are complaining of cold and phlegm, keep distance from ghee. Consumption of ghee causes phlegm and your problem can take a terrible form.
- Ghee should never be eaten with honey. This can prove fatal for you.
- If you feel that you have eaten more ghee then do not eat anything until the ghee is completely digested. For this, you can consume lukewarm water every half an hour.
- Ghee contains good amounts of vitamin A. Excessive intake of vitamin A can lead to headache, loss of appetite and vomiting as well as respiratory tract jams.
- Excessive intake of ghee can increase high levels of saturated fatty acids and cholesterol in the body, large amounts of these have been considered harmful for heart diseases.