Information About Eggs
In order to keep our body healthy, many people recommend us to eat boiled eggs regularly. An egg has two major parts: the egg white part and the egg yolk which is yellow in color. Both these parts are full of protein, vitamins and minerals etc. Egg yolk contains a good amount of cholesterol, fat soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids. Naturally, chicken is considered a nutritious diet. But today egg use is becoming very popular and is being used as the best substitute of chicken.
All doctors give advice on eating boiled eggs. Eggs are very healthy for health. From breakfast in the morning, you would eat eggs anytime during the day, but it has always been a big question, how long to boil it so that eating it will give you a lot of nutrition. And they also look more tasty.
Simple and Best Way to Boil Eggs
- To boil the eggs properly, take a big vessel so that the eggs do not collide with each other while boiling and boil easily.
- To boil the eggs, do not add too much water to the vessel. Keep in mind that add only enough water in the vessel so that the eggs are well immersed in water. Means half an inch of water should be on top of the eggs.
- If you want, you can boil eggs either by covering with a lid or without covering.
- Eggs always boil on medium heat.
- Allow the water to boil and put the eggs one by one so that the eggs are not broken after putting it in water.
- It takes about 12 minutes (with covering) for the eggs to boil on medium heat. It will take 15 minutes if we do not cover.
- Turn off the heat after boiling for 12 minutes and leave it lightly lukewarm, this will not remove the pulp while removing the skin. Now you can peel the eggs and eat them.
Eggs are kept in the nutritious diet category due to their high levels of nutrients. Apart from this, it is a food item that can provide many essential nutrients to us at a very low cost. Egg white contains more than half the protein and vitamin B12.
Apart from this, minerals like selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12, zinc, iron and copper are high in eggs. The yolk has a higher calorie and fat content than the egg white. Egg yolk contains soluble vitamins A, D, E and K as well as lecithin.
There are many benefits of eating eggs, the vitamins and minerals present in it provide nutrients to the body. Earlier people used to consider eggs as non-vegetarian food, although some people still believe. But there has been a separate class of egg-eaters, where earlier there was only vegetarian and non-vegetarian groups, Now there is also a third category, which means people who do not eat meat but eat eggs. Due to the nutrient present in the egg, no one can ignore it. Doctors advise everyone to eat it.