Brown Rice is a special variety of rice that has only outer layer and is free of peel. Consider it is brown, This is the reason why it is called brown rice. It contains the most nutrients necessary for the brain. But it takes longer to cook than white rice. Brown rice is an unpolished and unrefined form of rice. It is grown exclusively in eastern India, Myanmar, Vietnam and Thailand.
Brown rice is a food grain that contains many nutrients such as vitamin B, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, potassium and magnesium. It is also helpful in weight loss due to dietary fiber present in it. It is a good source of phytonutrients. It contains all the vitamins, of which vitamin E, B6, B1, B3 and vitamin K are the main ones. Not only this, zinc and iron are also present in it.
So, today we are going to tell you the easiest way to make brown rice.
Ingredients for making brown rice
- One cup of brown rice
- Three cups of water
- One tablespoon of butter
- A pinch of salt
Let’s start to Make Brown Rice
- First wash a cup of brown rice, and soak in water for an hour and a half.
- Now strain the brown rice well from the water.
- Now put three cups of water in a pan and put it on the stove.
- When the water starts to boil well, add brown rice. Add a tablespoon of butter and a pinch of salt (You can add any spice to taste). You can also add chopped tomatoes and potatoes to make it more delicious and healthy.
- Leave it on the stove until the water is well absorbed. When the water is well absorbed, turn off the stove and cover the rice well with a lid for 15 minutes.
- Now Your rice is ready and you can eat it.