What is Vitamin E
Vitamin-E is a fat soluble vitamin. It is an effective antioxidant. Vitamin-E protects the body’s tissue from damage from free radicals. If your skin is dull, hair is dry or wrinkles start, Vitamin E has a solution for all these problems. Not only this, it is also good for your heart health. Vitamin-E is also required for body immunity. It can also protect the body from infections caused by viruses and bacteria.
Vitamin E Benefits
- Vitamin E helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E combination with zinc, vitamin C and beta-carotene can protect against age-related diseases such as eye disease.
- Vitamin E is consumed to increase the moisture content in the skin. By doing this, the skin remains young, fresh, glowing and full of nutrition. Vitamin-E is used in many cosmetic products.
- Vitamin-E can also help strengthen immunity. It can help prevent viral and bacterial infections.
- Consuming vitamin E keeps the nutritious diet right in the muscles and blood flow also remains normal. Due to vitamin E in the diet, energy remains in the body and free radicals also stay away.
- It is necessary to consume vitamin E to make the blood flow in the body good. Due to this, the blood flow in the hair roots is good and the roots get the right amount of nutrition.
Sources of Vitamin E
Sunflower seeds are very high in vitamin E. Atherosclerosis present in these protects our body from diseases like osteoarthritis and cancer. Apart from this, seeds of Sunflower help in reducing the fat and act as antioxidants in the body. 100 grams of sunflower seeds contain up to 36.3 milligrams of vitamin.
The most popular nut almond is known for its nutritious and numerous health benefits. 100 grams of almonds contains 25.6 mg of vitamin E.
You will all like and eat peanuts. It is also considered a good source of Vitamin E. 4.93 mg of vitamin E is found in 100 grams of it. Apart from this, 24.35 grams of protein, 8.4 grams of fiber, 634 mg of potassium, 14.355 mg of niacin is also found.
Avocado is rich in vitamin E. 100 grams of avocado contains about 2.1 mg of vitamin E. By consuming this fruit, bad cholesterol is removed from the body and blood circulation of the body is good. Consumption of this fruit rich in potassium and vitamin E reduces the chances of heart attack and stroke to a great extent.
Kiwi not only contains vitamin-E, it is also a good source of vitamin-C. Vitamin-C present in kiwi can also be beneficial for immunity.
Papaya also has powerful antioxidant properties that prevent many diseases. It can relieve swelling and indigestion. Its intake of 140 grams gives 1.2 mg of vitamin E.
Fish is the best source of vitamin E. There is 2.8 milligrams of vitamin E in 100 grams of meat from rainbow trout fish. Vitamin E is also rich in other fish. If you are consuming omega 3 fatty acids present in fish along with aging, then the risk of dying from heart diseases is 35 percent less.
wheat Germ Oil
This oil is extracted from wheat and 255 milligrams of vitamin E is found in 100 grams of oil. However, wheat germ oil is quite expensive.
Some of the best dietary sources of vitamin E are plant-based oils, including soybean oil. It is used for cooking in many homes. One hundred grams of refined soybean oil contains 8.8 mg of vitamin E.
By the way, all green vegetables are very beneficial for health. Spinach is one of the best low calorie vegetable. It is liked all over the world. Spinach is a versatile vegetable that contains a good amount of vitamins A, C and K. Spinach is also considered a good source of vitamin E in popular vegetables.
It contains 2.5 milligrams of vitamin E in 150 grams. In addition, it contains lutein and zeaxanthin, these antioxidants that help us in eye health. They are a good source of iron and vitamin C, which help prevent anemia.